How to create a Shopify store.
This article will show you how to create a Shopify store, and how to make it super simple with the Dropified app formerly Shopified app. Have you ever wanted to make money online by simply selling things but didn’t want to have to stock any products? Well if you create a shopify store you can do just that. The best part is that you don’t have to stock any physical products!
This allows you to be able to create a Shopify store with very little startup costs and without stocking any inventory! In fact it’s actually FREE to create a shopify store with this link you get a 2 week free trial. The amazing thing is that you can sell just about anything you want with this platform.
Shopify primary makes it simple for the little guy to start an online business with providing a way to setup a drop shipping business. Drop shipping means that you do not have to stockpile any of the inventory that you sell. Unlike a traditional brick and mortar business you that you have to buy at wholesale and sell at retail prices.
How to Create a Shopify store is super simple!
Simply click on this link to get started with a two week FREE trial and introdcution into online selling otherwise known as e-commerce. Once you have gone through the setup process you will need to choose a Theme. The themes are similar to a wordpress blog setup. I would recommend using a free theme as there really isn’t a reason to get super fancy in the beginning. Once you have sales coming in and are making some profit you can decide if you want to purchase a “paid for” theme that can bedazzle your clients a bit. If you want to know how to create a shopify store, well now you know. It’s just that simple.
The great thing about having your own E-commerce shopify store it that you can sell all kinds of different products. You can choose a specific niche store but it’s recommended to start a general type of store that can offer all kinds of different products in different categories. Once you have found products that are selling well you can choose to create a specific niche store. Another great benefit of having a shopify store is that you can sell your old baseball cards, retro items or Christmas gifts that you never used and are now collecting dust in your attic or basement. The sky is the limit.
How to create a shopify store is easily done with the drop shipping method.
The best and easiest way to create a shopify store if you don’t already have a bunch of products to sell it to use drop shipping. This allows you to advertise products that you want to sell and when a purchase is made, you send the supplier the contact information of the customer and have them ship the product. It’s great because you can purchase single products instead of having to say purchase 100 items and sell them at a retail price.
Once you have created your store now you need to find some products to sell. You will have to search and find some drop ship companies that you want to work with. It never hurts to ask a specific company if they would be willing to drop ship for you. They may and they may not but it’s worth asking.
One of the biggest companies that does drop shipping is called www.aliexpress.com this supplier has millions of different products that they offer for you to sell with the drop shipping method. I would suggest using this company with the Shopified app to make your selling process a breeze.
When you create a shopify store, use the Shopified app to automate and auto-populate the products into your store.
The Shopified app along with the google chrome browser will make your life much easier and save you a ton of time. The great thing about the Shopified app is that it also has a 2 week trial to try so you are literally using no money at all to start up an e-commerce site. How cool is that!! You can be up in running in about an hour and selling products straight from the get go. Awesome sauce. You simply setup the Shopified app setting and connect it to your store and you are ready to list some products
- You will need to download the google chrome Shopified App extension which you will find in the Shopified app site. It is not listed in the Shopify app store yet. Once you have the google chrome extension installed it’s super simple.
- You will go to www.aliexpress.com and find a product that you would like to offer. Click on the specific product and then click the google chrome Shopified App extension which is located on the browser bar at the top right.
- A pop-up window will open that will give you options for auto-populating the information to your site. You can edit the title and description, images and prices. This makes the whole process done for you in a just few clicks. To create a shopfiy store is easy peasy with this simple plugin. You can manually enter products into your store but it takes a lot of time. This way it’s done for you in less than a minute!
- Now you can go to your site and double check everything is correct.
- Once you now have products in your store now all you have to do is share your links to these products and start selling. You can also consider doing paid advertising with Facebook, Bing, Google or any of the other paid platforms to direct specific buyers to your site.
If you haven’t already, click on this link to get your Free two week period to create your Shopify store. Then be sure to get the Shopified app at this link and get yourself up and running.
If you have any questions or get stuck anywhere be sure to connect with me and I will help you get it going.
Thanks for reading and please like and share if you found value here.