How to add your facebook fan page box widget to
This blog will be about how to add a Facebook fan page box widget to your blog so that users can easily like your page and quickly see who of their friends might be a user and also choose other posts or marketing links.
This is actually OLD news but BIG BENEFIT if you know how to find it.
You see Facebook is constantly changing their policies and what used to be the easy way for you to add the Widget to your blog was taken down. It used to be that you could just go to your fan page and then click on the add fan box button below your main Profile pick but that option has now changed.
Fear not for you can do this easily and it is a great Widget. Be forwarned however that the Widgets creator has stated it has not been updated or tested for your theme in 2 years. It may work and it may not for you.
I am using a WordPress Theme Optimize Press and it works in that theme.
To add you Facebook fan page box widget is going to increase likes for your fan page.
That is free advertising baby. You have to love that and I suspect is why they have taken the option down as they want you to pay for people to like your Facebook fan page and make some money.
This article will show you how to copy your fan page code ID and paste it into the script and you will be good.
- Step one is to log into your Facebook account and get on your fan page. You will see an address something like this in the URL address bar where you type the www.
- At the top of the page Where the Admin panel is click on the drop down menu, Edit page- then update info. You are going to want to copy the URL and get the number ID code for your site out of it. So mine is like this htps://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=27814533468890400&sk=basic .COPY THE NUMBERS IN BETWEEN THE = AND THE &. That is your Facebook fan page ID number. Copy that and save it for later (highlight and right click on the # click copy)
- Go to http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-fb-fan-box/ And Download the Facebook fan box widget, looking at the warning I mentioned above while you do).
- Go to your WordPress blog, plugins, and upload the new .zip file that you just downloaded.
- You will need to configure it and choose the sizes of the widget. Go to Appearance and Widgets, Choose the Facebook fan box widget and you will add it and configure it once its installed.
This how to add your Facebook fan page box widget to your blog is done!
Now you have a widget that it up and running. You can choose the position and I you should choose the bottom postion or the top position depending on how much exposure you want to your fan page vs your independent blog.
You have control of your blog and Facebook could change policy at any given time so you need to be on your toes. You don’t want you Facebook fan page box widget no to be put to good use.
Please like and share with your favorite social media if you found value in this post.
That my friends is truly Amazing! http://prospectingquality.com
Contact Dustin Slade Today 720-301-8696
PS: IF YOUR UPLINE DOES NOT HAVE A STEP-BY-STEP BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS, CHECK THIS OUT (UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY LEADS) –CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS