Wordpress tips using wordbooker to post blogs on
your FB fanpages.
This article will show you how you can use WordPress tips like the wordbooker plugin to maximize your time when blogging.
You can make your blog post and then instantly choose to post it in one of the groups that you have created with this instant wordpress tips like wordbooker.
Wordbooker is one of the most important wordpress tips for your blog that you can ever get.
This means it will save you a step in not having to go to you blog, copy the blog page address, go to your facebook fanpage and paste the address link on your fanpage.
You will be able to compose your blog as you normally do and then simply click on the option to post to up to 2 fanpages.
This is a great free tool. A WordPress tip and trick that wordbooker will easily save you time with.
So let’s get started.
- First you need a wordpress blog for this example.
- Once you have a wordpress blog you can use the wordpress plugin Wordbooker. So go to the plugin page or simply download the file here.
- Once it is downloaded as a .zip file, you need to go to your wordpress blog and and go to your plugins. Click on the add new button at the top of the page and upload the .zip file you just downloaded.
- Once it is installed you need to scroll down and choose the Settings- Wordbooker on the right hand side of the options box.
- Once inside the options for Wordbooker you need to first activate the plugin and get the setting setup correctly. If you do no there will be a red line across the top of the screen. Once you have done things correctly that line will go away.
- Now you have the plugin installed correctly, it’s time to post. So when you finish editing a blog, OR if you want to use a previous blog, you scroll to the bottom of the page and the Wordbooker plugin will give you many options to allow you to post up to 2 Fanpages at once!
That’s right you read correctly,
If you use this sytem you will save yourself 6 extra steps for posting in 2 of your Fanpages on Facebook!
This one WordPress tips and wordbooker plugin will save you time!
Even if you want to go back into your old posts and edit them, scroll down to the bottom and choose for wordbooker to post them on the fanpage of your choice.
You can post up to 2 Pages at once but you can also post to any of the other Pages that you have. You will have a dropdown list and can choose from the pages that you want to post into.
WordPress tips and tricks like Wordbooker
are what the pros are using to make their lives easier and to maximize their efforts. If you are a blogger then you know that making good quality content takes time and the more you can save yours the better. Get started on WordPress tips and tricks like wordbooker.
Thank you for reading, please like and share if you found value in this post and think that your friends or followers could benefit from it. If you have any questions please contact me and I will help you!
WordPress tips and tools like Wordbooker are amazing and you too can learn how to utilize the power of the internet to start creating your financial future.
That my friends is truly Amazing! http://prospectingquality.com
Contact Dustin Slade Today 720-301-8696
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access