This article will give 5 simple free tips to help you live a longer happier life. Let’s face it, when we age we want to be able to enjoy our latter years. To live longer is good to live longer and healthier is more satisfying.
So what do we do to live longer?
Let’s start first with what we are up against. As we age we are wearing down our bodies and that process is called “oxidative stress”. When we eat, exercise, breath and are exposed to chemicals and radiation like the sun we build up these “oxidant’s or free radicals”. These particles are what build up and damage the internal parts of the cells.
Damage can occur to the mitochondria, the nucleus and even the DNA of the cell. If the cell is getting incorrect information or it is damaged, it cannot do its job correctly and we wind up with all kinds of Problems due to the ravaging effects of Oxidative stress.
So there are basic ideas when it comes to health and wellness so you can Live Longer. Everyone knows you should eat a diet that is low in fats, fried foods, oils, greasy, too much alcohol, sweets, chocolate, or anything for that matter can cause problems. Everyone knows that you need to stay active doing something that moves the body and gets the energy flowing. Those things we know
- The body is over 70% water and most of what we consume requires water for us to metabolize it. So you need to take ½ of your body weight in pounds and change it to ounces. That is how much you need to drink per day per your body weight and you need to increase that if you are sweating or exercising more. You need to do a 2:1 ratio of things not water. Ie 1 cup of coffee, soda or wine to 2 cups of water.
- You need to look at your diet. If 90% of what we eat is the cause for disease, what could you cut out right away that you know is not helping your health at all.
- Keep an attitude of Benevolence. What could you have done, said or acted that would have been striving to attain this attitude.
- Get to bed earlier. We now all have major distractions that can throw us off of our sleep patterns in a major way.
- Turn on your body’s natural ability to make chemicals that combat disease. Ie, meditation, yoga, acupuncture, or any way that we know of to create what is now known as Nrf2 activation. This is an important way to activate genes in your body that can effectively combat the ravages of Oxidative stress.
If you want to live longer you have to learn how to have more fun. Life is about making connections that make you feel good and empower yourself and people around you to be the best they can be. Practice these 5 tips and contact me to find out how to turn on your own Nrf2 activation in your trillions of cells.
Contact me directly at 7203018696 and click on this link to get started right away. I am the leader that you are looking for and I am willing to help make you a success. As it’s been said long before, the more you help people the more you get what you want.
Take action now!