The benefits of Social Media today are many.
In the ever fast past and changing world today, it is imperative to have your business be involved in Social media.
What is Social media you ask?
Think of Social Media like a huge party. There are tons of interesting people to meet and tons of interesting things to find out about.
Social Medias consist of sites like-
1. Facebook: To access Facebook.com, you must create an account on the site which is free.
2. MySpace: On MySpace, your social network starts growing from the first day.
3. Twitter: Twitter is a very simple service that is rapidly becoming one of the most talked-about social networking service providers.
4. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is an online social network for business professionals, which is designed specifically for professional networking, to help them find job, discover sales leads, connect with potential business partners.
5. Bebo: In the United Kingdom, Bebo is the second best social network.
6. Friendster: Friendster was one of the first Web sites to bring it into mass culture. It was designed as a place to connect with friends, family, colleagues and new friends over the Internet.
7. Hi5: Hi5 claims around 60 million members from more than 200 countries other than the US. One of the site’s biggest transformations is the addition of many entertainment options, including games.
8. Habbo: The Habbo online community is inhabited by pixelated, cartoon-character alter egos
9. NING: Ning is the leading online platform for the world’s organizers, activists and influencers to create social experiences that inspire action
10. Classmates: The site features a search engine that lets you view other people who went to the same school you attended.
However, most of the advanced features in Classmates.com are only available to paid users.
11. Tagged: Tagged is a blend of social networking features that MySpace and Facebook users will find very familiar
12. myYearbook: myYearbook, the best place to meet new people and one of the 25 most-trafficked sites in the United States.
13. Meetup: Meetup is an online social networking portal that facilitates offline group meetings in various localities around the world.
14. MyLife: MyLife (formerly Reunion.com) is a social network service. MyLife can search over 60 social-networking sites and other information resources on the Web.
15. Flixster: Flixster is a social networking site for movie fans.
16. myHeritage: MyHeritage is a family-oriented social network service and genealogy website
17. Wer-kennt-wen: Wer-kennt-wen, is one of the most popular social networking website in Germany.
18. Cyworld: Cyworld is a South Korean social network service.
19. Badoo: Badoo is a multi-lingual social networking website. It is gaining popularity in emerging markets like Russia and Brazil.
20. Gaia Online: Gaia Online is a mix of social networking and massive multiplayer online role-playing games. It is a leading online hangout for teens and young adults, and offers a wide range of features from discussion forums and virtual towns to fully customizable profiles and avatars..
21. BlackPlanet: Initially, BlackPlanet was designed as a way for African-American professionals to network.
22. SkyRock:. SkyRock is very popular in France and French speaking markets including Switzerland and Belgium. The site is also available in English, German, Dutch and Spanish. It’s very popular in the European Union.
23. PerfSpot: PerfSpot currently publishes its site in 37 different languages, with comprehensive moderator team based in the U.S. and the Philippines that screens through up to a million pictures on a daily basis.
24. Zorpia: Zorpia.com is a social network that has a large international community.
25. Netlog: Netlog (formerly known as Facebox and Bingbox) is a Belgian social networking website specifically targeted at the European youth demographic.
26. Tuenti: Tuenti is an invitation-only private social networking website. It has been referred to as the “Spanish Facebook”, by many social network watchers.
27. iWiW: iWiW (abbreviation for International Who is Who) is a Hungarian social networking web service.
28. IRC-Galleria: IRC Gallery has been one of the most popular social networking sites for over 10 years, in Finland
29. StudiVZ: StudiVZ is the biggest social networking site in Germany.
30. Sonico: Sonico is a free-access social networking website focused on the Latin American audience
31. Renren: Renren (formerly called Xiaonei Network) is one of the largest social networking sites in China.
32. Kaixin001: Kaixin001 is a popular professional networking tool in China.
33. Hyves.nl: Hyves, pronounced hives (from beehives) is the largest social network in Netherlands.
34. Millat Facebook: MillatFacebook is a Muslim-oriented social networking website.
35. Ibibo: Ibibo stands for iBuild, iBond. It is an Indian social networking site
There are many facets of the benefits of Social media today and they are wide ranging. It is so essential that you have an internet presence so you can be found.
In this day and age people are very used to the convenience of being able to look up in their phone instantly and see that there is your business. If you have a product or service or something to sell, then you need the benefits of Social Media today.
If people go to look for your site and it does not exist then you just lost a customer and just lost a sale.
The benefits of Social Media today is massive exposure.
You will be able to create a following and a list to market too and that is key. You need to be able to have an audience to market to and that is one of the major Benefits of Social Media today.
So you need to get setup with some of the major Social Media sites of today. I would recommend the first four of the top of the list from above and get signed up with account for them. In addition to using these sites I would also recommend getting a www.Youtube.com account started so that you can have a channel to also market to. Althought this is not a social media site per say, it actually is becoming more of a searched for site coming close to beating out google.
This will get you started in enjoying the Benefits of Social Media today.
If you want to learn how to be Marketing on Facebook, then watch the Queen of Facebooks training here.
If you would please like and share this article to anyone you in need, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! Please LIKE, TWEET AND SHARE to the left over there <————– WITH YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY.
Dustin C. Slade
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access