Here are 5 easy steps to Increase your Procutivity.
Do you go through your day before you realize it’s almost gone and that you have a ton of work to finish?
- Start with a simple 5 minute exercise that will help to synchronize your brain firing patterns. This will help the left and the right sides of the brain start to activate more quickly and get working in harmony so you can be at your best. To do it is pretty easy. You do squats while crossing your left arm over your heart and grab your right earlobe with your thumbnail facing forward. They cross your right arm over the heart and grab your left earlobe thumbnails forward. (neato fact, the thumb can represent the brain in reflexology and so can the earlobe!) Watch the short video for Superbrain Yoga here.
- SET GOALs! There is probably no better way to Increase your Productivity than to set goals. Choose goals for the day, week, and month. These are within a close enough timeframe for you to actually get some work done. These don’t have to be unrealistic goals. Make them tough but don’t make them ludicrous. Keep these goals written down and use places where you can post them around you and look at them over and over again. One technique is to write down you goal 100 times. Set a date and what you want and write it down 100 times. Here is a great sample script I got from the Mile High Mastermind Group that I attended and Paid for and you get it for FREE! “On or before________ I will feel Amazingly fulfilled and overjoyed (choose your own adjectives), because I have done everything necessary to make (your goal) happen.” This is powerful. Try it and amaze yourself with the results.
- This step is fairly simple but will really help in Increasing your Productivity! Use a stopwatch. Maybe you have an old one, but a better idea is to download a program onto your smart phone and set the timer at 1 hour intervals. It is a time manager that can help. Some Moms use a time ticker used for cooking!
- This step requires another person. It requires you to have an accountability partner that you can tell your goals to. They can call you up or be looking over your shoulder with your goals and asking how you did. Choose someone who is a little tough on you so it pushes you to do more. They are not going to beat you up about your failures and shortcomings but should be someone who can help you through the process in a loving way.
- TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY——– STOP MULTITASKING! Don’t do other things. Write down a list if you have to and start checking things off. Did you know that Multi-tasking is said to lower your Productivity. Sit down, be laser focused and get things done that are on are to do list.
If you can follow these 5 easy steps you will find that this will Increase your Productivity beyond what you dreamed of. What the mind can believe it can achieve!
This system is proven to work and is what is used by some of the top leaders in the industry. Now IF you cannot find an accountability partner. I will be that guy for you. I can help you achieve your goals online and there are a multitude of ways to do that.
If you have a product or service that you would like to market online then I can show you how to do that effectively. You want the world to see your product and you want the world to be able to purchase right now! If you don’t know how the evolution of internet marketing is shaping world business today then I urge you to read futher.
Learning how to Increase your Productivity will be a valuable tool for you and your business.
Click here and watch a video on how to MARKET LIKE A ROCKSTAR!
If you enjoyed this post please comment on your favorite social media and contact me today!
If you would please like and share this article to anyone you in need, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! Please LIKE, TWEET AND SHARE to the left over there <————– WITH YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY.
Dustin C. Slade
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access