This blog will be about how to make the blogging process go quicker as you can formulate your thoughts instantly and voice record them. Then later come back and blog about them. I can type fast, I have a lot of ideas and I can formulate those ideas quicker by using a voice recorder and going back type the blog. Or if you have a speech to text program you can use that to edit directly into Word or another program like it.
So the first step is to turn on the device and start talking about something and make a quick blog. They say that about 30 seconds of talking is about 130 words. So you should be able to produce a blog by talking about something, that is at least 500 words or more in about 5 minutes.
I recently found this out by being a customer of Fiverr.com. This is a great resource that can help you find people who can help setup your blog, do coding or all kinds of other great services for 5 bucks, some with upgrades.
Make a quicker blog post.
Get out your phone and get an application that can start recording your voice. You just hit record and start talking away. I have read some suggestions about blogging and found them to be true for me when I read blogs. One important idea was to keep the blog easy to read like a conversation with someone. Don’t get too caught up in being grammatically correct or even punctually correct. Just write as though you were talking to a friend.
Keep in mind that you may want to speak slower to help make it easier to type. Especially if you are a slow typist. If that is the case take a look at a windows 7 which has a built in speech to text editor. This editor is a little bit tricky to use as you will find that you have to say your main idea with the story and then go back and edit it. The computer starts to learn your voice and it should get better as you use it.
Doing a quicker blog post from your phone is easy.
Another idea is an App called Evernote for a quick blog post. This also has a built in speech to text function. This option is only good, when you want to write a 500 word article, if you have a fast internet connection. This is because the App used google to translate your speech and send back the text. It’s an option if you don’t want to try and write from your phone. If you don’t have a wifi or 4g connection don’t try this method.
Once you have recorded about 3-5 minutes go back and start to type out your quick blog and get going.
- Get your voice recorder device out and record 3-5 minutes of speech
- Go back and listen to this recording and type in your blog
- Take pictures of wherever you are or whatever you’re doing at the time, so you can add them to the post.
- Now you have everything you need on your phone to make a complete blog post.
- Put this information in a blog post and make sure to use your keyword in H1,2,3
- Make sure you use your keyword in a phrase- Underlined, Bold and Italicized.
- Make the blog at least 500 words
- Link the picture that you post in the blog back to the link for that post. (that way when someone does an image search and yours comes up the link will direct them back to your blog)
- Make sure to link to your opportunity or product and start making money today.
If you liked this post, please comment on Social Media and more content like this will follow.
Find out how to get more leads for your business, click here,
Look at the only supplement that is clinically proven to reduce Oxidative stress and slow down the aging process.
Contact me today with your questions,