The Four Steps to Anchoring:
- Have the person recall a past vivid experience.
- Provide a specific stimulus at the peak (see chart below)
- Change the person’s state
- Set off the anchor to test.
The Five Keys to Anchoring:
- Intensity of the Experience I
- Timing of the Anchor T
- Uniqueness of the Anchor U
- Replication of the Stimulus R
- Number of times N
To your current and future success,
IF YOUR UPLINE DOES NOT HAVE A STEP-BY-STEP BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS, CHECK THIS OUT (UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY LEADS) –CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS