This article will discuss how to use the best wordpress plugins for your blog.
Although there are many many plugins for a blog and the ones that are the best may be a matter of opinion. This blog will talk about some of the most important ones to get you started and get your page professional. The previous blog I did showed you how to setup a wordpress blog and you can find that article here. This article shows the best wordpress plugins I use today. So now that you have a wordpress blog setup, you need to go into the back office and go to your plugins tab.
Now we can install the Best wordpress plugins to your blog.
At the top of that Plugins page click the add new button. This is where you can search for new plugins that you have heard of and it’s an easy way to install the plugin. I will list 2 ways.
- Download the .zip file to upload to your wordpress blog. I will give links to the .zip files for the plugins below or,
- Search for the name of the Plugin on the site and install it directly from there once it finds the plugin.
Either will work and you will be up and running with the best wordpress plugins for your blog. Doing this step will save you Time & Energy. Not having some of these plugins will stall your blog. You want to be up and running and off in the races. But most importantly you want your blog to be found in your articles to be engaging to other social media. Making this easy to do for other users is one of the most important keys to getting the maximum exposure for a blog.
So here are some of the Best WordPress plugins to install on your blog.
I’ve listed them in in order that I think is an important flow to your progress.
- Vibe SEO– This is one of best for on page SEO optimization. Vibe SEO is a simple to use SEO tool that will double check your posts and make sure that you at least have done the minimum to ensure that your blog post will be able to be found by the search engines.
- Jet pack– Loads of additional features that usually come with a WordPress.com blog significantly, stats, gravatar hover cards, a grammar checker, and recent tweets widget, Statistics. Where people are and came from and what they clicked on to leave your page. Hopefully it was one of your affiliate links!
- Broken link checker– This is one of the best WordPress plugins to make sure that you don’t have any broken links on your blog that will count against your page rank from Google. If you have broken links on your blog the Google be upset and think your page is less important than it is. Therefore placing you way back on page two or three, and that is no good.
- Pretty Link Pro– Stop the bounce rate from Google. Pretty link as a free version, but upgrading for the pro version is something that you need to do for your blog. You see if people come to your blog and you direct them away to an affiliate site of yours to make a sale, then you get exactly what you wanted them to do. However, Google will notice this as a bounce as someone left your blog page too fast. Pretty link pro creates a link that looks like the affiliate link is connected to your blog. Thereby saving you from a “bounce” penalty from Google.
- Sharebar– This is the best wordpress plugins on your blog to share your content with social media. It will make it easier for your readers to be able to click on their favorite social media of choice and share that post. Going Social with your posts will make your content viewed as more valuable to the search engines. You will also gain authority from the public as your content is shared around the web.
- Spam wiper– This plugin is helpful to help avoid content that will be “spammed” to your blog. Get this plugin to avoid having to delete spam content that shows up on your site.
- Vcita contact form– This plugin is a great addition to attract people to your website. Use this to allow users to contact you directly and also list a time that is best for them to get back to you. A great free scheduler with options to upgrade with more features.
- Superpop Pro– This is the best wordpress plugins for popups. It is great for giving your user a chance to find a solution to their problem and instantly buy now. This is not an necessity if you are brand new but it is a good idea to think about for selling on your blog.
The best WordPress plugins for your blog are really key to maximizing the potential of what your blog has to offer.
You can use your blog now as a sales platform in an Internet real estate to post offers and sales that you endorse. These plugins will save you time and effort and really that is what we all need to maximize our market and make sales daily. Some of the best WordPress plugins are found by reading other people who are successful in their blogs. You can poke around and other peoples blogs and see what they’re using. Keep in mind though that different Plugins will eat up more bandwidth and cause your blog to run slower. So don’t go around just installing every plugin. Use the best WordPress plugins to avoid your users will get frustrated that your blog takes too long to load and they will leave. Having someone leave your blog after they just got to it will cause Google to recognize your page as a bounce. This bounce when someone leaves your site and quickly will penalize you and cause you to be less able to be found.
If you would please like and share this article to anyone you in need, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! Please LIKE, TWEET AND SHARE to the left over there <————– WITH YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY.
Dustin Coleman Slade Phone: 720-301-8696